A letter from the City Street Outreach Founder
At City Street Outreach, our top priority is the well-being of all our outreach friends on the streets and TCH communities, supporters and our volunteers. We are committed to being proactive and responsible in responding to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We are strictly adhering to recommendations shared by Toronto Public Health experts, continuously evaluating and assessing procedures, and informing our stakeholders as needed.
In addition, we are taking the following precautionary steps:
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes/spray will be available on all outreach vehicles.
- Regular disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces on tables and vehicles.
- Remind people of preventative practices such as regular hand-washing, avoid touching the face (specifically eyes/nose/mouth), maintaining social distancing of 6ft when possible and avoid hand-shaking.
- Decrease the number of volunteers grouped together during a shift. The use of masks and rubber gloves will be enforced while handling food.
- Ensuring that all volunteers stay home if they have fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
At this time, all of our outreach programs are running as scheduled.
During this time of uncertainty and need, we would like to thank you for your faithful support as we do everything possible towards the goal of providing weekly service to our friends in need.
Founder, City Street Outreach
To make a monetary donation to support our ongoing COVID-19 efforts during this time of uncertainty and need, please select 01 Mobile Outreach in the Specific Fund menu.
Become a Partner of HOPE today!
All single and/or monthly donations are made through www.canadahelps.org.
All gifts of $20 or more are tax receiptable. Thank you for making an IMPACT and giving HOPE.
City Street Outreach (CSO) is 100% VOLUNTEER-run, 100% DONATION-BASED and ALL-INCLUSIVE registered charity serving the GTA through weekly street and TCH communities outreach, regardless of gender, religion, nationality or age.
Times a Week
Community/Low Income Housing Locations
Food Rescued Weekly
of Community Service