UPDATE: Our Coldest Night of the Year event is now 100% virtual!
You can still continue to walk and fundraise at cnoy.org/stouffville!
Walk your 2km or 5km in the safety of your own bubble and neighbourhood.
The Coldest Night of the Year is a covid-safe, family-friendly walk across Canadian communities to raise money for charities serving people experiencing homelessness, hurt, and hunger. Walk with us virtually in your own neighbourhood or in-person enroute on February 20, 2021 – there’s a place for everyone!
Form a team, walk, volunteer and/or sponsor to give HOPE. Join us today!
A letter from the City Street Outreach Founder
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes/spray will be available on all outreach vehicles.
- Regular disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces on tables and vehicles.
- Remind people of preventative practices such as regular hand-washing, avoid touching the face (specifically eyes/nose/mouth), maintaining social distancing of 6ft when possible and avoid hand-shaking.
- Decrease the number of volunteers grouped together during a shift. The use of masks and rubber gloves will be enforced while handling food.
- Ensuring that all volunteers stay home if they have fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
To make a monetary donation to support our ongoing COVID-19 efforts during this time of uncertainty and need, please select 01 Mobile Outreach in the Specific Fund menu.