- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes/spray will be available on all outreach vehicles.
- Regular disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces on tables and vehicles.
- Remind people of preventative practices such as regular hand-washing, avoid touching the face (specifically eyes/nose/mouth), maintaining social distancing of 6ft when possible and avoid hand-shaking.
- Decrease the number of volunteers grouped together during a shift. The use of masks and rubber gloves will be enforced while handling food.
- Ensuring that all volunteers stay home if they have fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
To make a monetary donation to support our ongoing efforts during this time of uncertainty and need, please select 03 FOOD PROGRAM in the Specific Fund menu.
All single and/or monthly donations are made through www.canadahelps.org.
All gifts of $20 or more are fully tax receiptable. Thank you for making an IMPACT and giving HOPE.